- Facilitates meeting and training sessions, for example by assisting in the organization and providing speakers.
- Sponsors education and training programs, supported by outside funding, such as:
- Seeks financial or in-kind (e.g. hosting organisations) resources to support these activities.
- Shares news on how ICLAS support was used, through follow up reports of the grants.
Cooperates with FELASA (Federation for Laboratory Animal Science Associations) through the FELASA-ICLAS Liaison Body. This Body explores and develops activities of mutual interest that may benefit the global progress in any area of laboratory animal science. This is achieved through participation in working groups, scientific meetings, and any other joint activity that is considered appropriate by both organizations.
- ICLAS grant for Training the Trainer in LAS Education in Europe
- ICLAS visiting grant for professional development in LAS in Europe
Reports from Activities
Report of the course series for animal care technicians that was supported by ICLAS and took place during 2020-2022 by the Israeli Laboratory Animal Forum (ILAF), member of ICLAS. Report.