Application for financial support for 2021 activities:
- Donwload the application form. Deadline for the submission to Dr. Montip (email@example.com) is 31 May 2020. In addition, please provide sufficient detail of anticipated expenditure.
- SLALAS – The 7th Annual Scientific Sessions Sri Lanka Association for Laboratory Animal Science (SLALAS) entitled, “Responsible Animal Experimentation” in Colombo, Sri Lanka, on 30th to 31st January 2020. More information here.
- TALAS – The 9th Asian Federation of Laboratory Animal Science Associations (AFLAS) Congress 2020 at Empress Hotel and Convention Center, Chiang Mai, Thailand, on 22nd to 28th June 2020
- Advanced registration is now opened.
- ICLAS Activities at AFLAS Congress 2020
- ICLAS Governing Board meeting on 22nd June 2020
- AFLAS Pre-congress Workshop 3:Tool Kits – Experimental Design in Preclinical Research Studies on 23rd June 2020, morning
- AFLAS Pre-congress Workshop 4 – Animal Selection and Reporting for Rigor and Reproducibility on 23rd June 2020 afternoon; and it will be followed by ICLAS General Assembly
- Twelve Governing Board members contribution in the main AFLAS Congress program as speakers
- The ICLAS Travel Award to attend AFLAS Congress 2020 – Acceptance of up to four recipients from Cambodia, Mongolia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Report and pictures of the PALAS Workshop on Laboratory Animal Use on 9th to 10th August 2019
- Report and pictures of the CALAS training workshop
- Report of the LASA (2017 funding)
- CALAS, PALAS, KALAS, TALAS: AALAS Technician Training Scholarship (on going and pending Global Partner status of CALAS)
- Report of the CALAS Training Workshop, initially planned for 2018, finally conducted in January 2019.
- Report from LASA-India on the 2018 AFLAS Congress.
2017 Activity: ICLAS and CALAS co-organized a High Level Management Training in Beijing on July 10-12, 2017. A group photo of all speakers and participants: